December 16, 2018 6 year old Zaliyah teamed up with our Family Outreach Officer, Scott Chaverri, along with family and friends to participate in the Batman experience at the Colten Cowell Foundation. We are so grateful for the generous donation the Colten Cowell Foundation gave us to help with our families who are in need! Thank you!
Photo Credit: Colten Cowell Foundation
December 15, 2018 Thank you to the students and parents at Scottsdale Country Day School K-8 in Scottsdale, AZ for making blankets for Phoenix Children's Hospital.
October 29, 2018 Cancer Response Team was invited to tour Tgen, a local non-profit Biotech here in Phoenix, AZ. They are doing some exciting things on liquid biopsy and we look forward to an announcement very soon that could help our children battling cancer.
October 13, 2018 Cancer Response Team joining HopeWalk to support HopeKids!
September 15, 2018 Cancer Response Team joined September CHAMP 5K, along with many other amazing nonprofits to raise awareness, funds and to celebrate our childhood cancer community.
September 13, 2018 Chase from PAW Patrol delivering our hand crafted blankets to warriors at Phoenix Children's Hospital. They LOVE them!
- July 13, 2018 - Cancer Response Team Presents Butterfly Release In Loving Memory Of Ashley Marie Moore & 5 Year Anniversary Of Cancer Response Team
Cancer Response Team is Ashley's legacy that will live on through every child and the lives of every family that it touches. Ashley would have turned 19 years old on July 13, 2018. Cancer Response Team was made possible because of Ashley and she has been the true inspiration to fight for EVERY single child battling cancer. In memory of Ashley's amazing life, we released 22 butterflies, one to represent each child that Cancer Response Team has helped. We also celebrated the 5th anniversary of Cancer Response Team on Ashley's Birthday.
- June 2018 - Visiting Phoenix Children's Hospital with the AZ Sidewinders
- June 2018 - Chase from PAW Patrol made a visit to Phoenix Children's Hospital. They LOVED him!
- April 2018 - Cancer Response Team Presents Pizza with a Purpose @ California Pizza Kitchen, Scottsdale, AZ.
- May 2017 - Cancer Response Team Presents Origami Owl Living Lockets Tami Butcher, and her daughters are founding designers for Origami Owl Living Lockets. They graciously donated 100% of their commissions to Cancer Response Team for the month of May. www.butchergirls.origamiowl.com
- May 2017 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Fundraiser at My Pie Pizza
- March 2017 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Fundraiser at Oregano's
- October 2016 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Golf Charity Event @ Orange Tree Golf Resort, Scottsdale, AZ.
- September 2016 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Evening at Chipotle
- February 2016 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Golf Charity Event @ Wildfire Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ. (Reception)
- February 2016 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Golf Charity Event @ Wildfire Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ.
- June 2015 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Golf Charity Event at Proswingz in Phoenix, AZ.
- March 2015 - CRT Members Running the Obstacle Course and Raising Awareness at "Tough Mudder" in Phoenix, AZ.
- October 2014 thru January 2015 - Connor Raising Awareness and Donations for Cancer Response Team, Inc.
Connor's Story: Connor Harris from Arizona, a talented 13 year young hockey goalie for the “Flagstaff Northstars”, had a project he has to complete that involved in helping the community. His desire is to bring awareness out to the public and helping children who have been diagnosed with cancer. We are honored that this young man of only 13 who has such a caring heart, wants to make an impact on children's lives and we are truly thankful for him. Here is a letter from Connor asking for help and what the reason for his fundraising was.
"Hello. This is Connor Harris. I am having a Bar Mitzvah that is coming up soon. And with that, I have to do a project that helps the community. My friend from back in preschool had a sister (Ashley Moore) that recently died of a brain tumor when she was only 13 years old. Her dad promised Ashley that he was going to start a charity that raises money for kids with cancer who want to try alternative treatments. And for my project, I have decided to help out his charity. His charity is a 501c3. It is called Cancer Response Team (CRT). The website for his charity is www.cancerresponseteam.org I am going to do this by getting pledges from different people that we know, to donate a certain amount of money for each save I make for ten games (30 periods). We will keep track of my saves for the ten games and then collect the money at the end and give it all to CRT. But if you only want to donate a certain amount of money, we can put a maximum amount of dollars of your choice on it. Thanks a lot! Connor Harris"
- September 2014 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Presents Ice Skating Event @ Ice Den in Scottsdale, AZ.
- December 2013 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Raising Awareness at "Iron Women" in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- July 13th, 2013 - Cancer Response Team, Inc. Introducing Pre-Launch & Celebrating Ashley's Life
Celebrating Ashley Marie Moore, who received her wings at a young age of only 13. Family and friends came together to celebrate Ashley's live on her birthday, July 13, 2013 (She would have turned 14). Together, we celebrated Ashley's amazing life and our first official pre-launch for CRT! Cancer Response Team, Inc. is Ashley's legacy that will live on through every child and the lives of every family that it touches.
Disclaimer:Cancer Response Team, Inc. is not providing any medical advice and has no direct affiliation with any alternative treatment organizations/clinics nor treatment practices. All articles, links, media and associated content are offered strictly as an open resource through the freedom of information. All alternative treatment plans are determined solely by the recipient(s) and/or legal guardian(s) along with their selected alternative practitioner(s). CRT does not guarantee any results. It is highly recommended that Recipient/Legal Guardian prior to commencing or terminating any treatment discuss such with Recipient’s medical providers. Recipient/ Legal Guardian agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CRT, its officers, directors employees and volunteers against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, cost or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from recipient’s treatment plan.